Health Services â€‹
The medical and dental clinic is responsible for attending to the health needs and problems of the school community. It is staffed by a team of physicians, dentists, nurses rendering medical and dental services. Beds in the clinic are available for students, separately for boys and girls.
It offers the following services:
· Annual physical check-up for students and personnel.
· Medical consultation to the members of the school community during health office hours.
· Application of first aid to patients.
· Treatment of emergency cases.
· Referrals to hospital physician/care as necessary.
· Disseminate information through lectures and notice boards about proper medical care.
· Annual dental check-up for students and personnel.
· Dental consultation during clinic hours.
· Emergency dental treatment.
· Referrals for further treatment as necessary.
· Disseminate information through lectures and notice boards about proper dental care.
Health Service Guidelines
1. All students must register on grade level assigned logbooks upon entry.
2. No student is permitted to get medicines for his/her classmates.
3. Starter dose of medicines are given to students.
4. Beds in the clinic are available separately for male and female students.
5. First aid measure is rendered immediately to minor and major cases.
6. In case of emergencies such as accidents, major trauma and others, the adviser should inform parents at once.
7. Referrals to the hospital are made when necessary.
8. Students with serious illnesses are sent home with “May Go Home Slip”.
9. No student is allowed to go home without the parent/guardian/relative to fetch.
10. The one who will fetch the student will give the “May Go Home Slip” to the guard on duty.